Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 15–Chest & Back + ARX

Yesterday was Day 14 and I did do Yoga in the morning, it was awesome as usual.

Today was also an awesome workout, I worked my chest and back pretty hard. I am still using 105lbs for the bench press, however I feel that I may be increasing soon, but I did increase for incline bench press from 27lbs to 32lbs. I also tried to increase my hang time at the end of my pull ups, this was pretty cool I could feel the burn as I fought to stay up, same thing with some of the muscles on my arms. Needless to say I had an awesome workout and I sure felt it.

Ab Ripper was awesome too, so far still using the same 25lb plate, I actually did mason twist with just my fists to show a friend and it felt so light, like I was doing nothing LOL since I am used to using the 25lbs plate to do it with, it is an amazing feeling and such a great burn.

Tomorrow I will be doing Plyo X.

I also have some more training Thursday & Friday, so it is possible I may not be able to work out these 2 days, however at the same time I have plan for my apparent recovery week which will be next week, a little crazy, so not really recovery LOL however it will be all cardio, but will let you know soon.

Thank you for your time:

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment