Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 16–Plyometrics

Today’s workout was pretty intense, all I can say is Holy Cow!

My plyo workout buddy was able to come today, and I will say it is such a huge difference working out with someone else, you feel like you need to push yourself harder, like a competition and so I did. I managed to keep up with Dominique and in some occasions surpassing him, I never done that before. Oh boy did I feel it though, my heart was way over my zone and I just pushed myself to the limits. The room was cold and yet I managed to sweat like if it was really hot in the room and all I could think of was DAMN! This is the best workout ever!

My buddy was also able to manage to last the entire workout this time, he had to take a couple of extra breaks in between but that’s the way to do it, don’t quit completely at the first sight that you had enough, take a short break, catch your breath and head back in to it and do your best.

I am glad I had one wicked workout today, because I am not sure about Thursday and Friday, however tomorrow I have Shoulders and Arms + Ab Ripper X.

Thank you for your time:

Mike

2 comments:

  1. I'm beginning Plyo today, I hear it's the most intense of all the workouts. Any truth to that? By the way, i'm also blogging my progress daily for 90 days if you want to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh, I am so sorry for the late reply, I have been pretty sick lately, and I guess by now you do know that Plyo is pretty intense but it is so awesome. Congrats on your decision to BRING IT!! :o)

    ReplyDelete