Friday, February 4, 2011

Days 17–19

Sorry for the delay on updating, but time has been tight.

Day 17 – Shoulders & Arms + ARX:

I tried to take myself to the limits here, since I took myself to the limits the day before during Plyo. I will say that I was pretty sore on my thighs and it felt good. So I increased the weights to 32lbs on anything that had to do with biceps and used a machine with 120lbs for triceps. I will say that because there is a pulley system 120lbs is not really that, however it was pretty heavy. I felt my muscles pump up pretty good. My shoulders were no exception, I used 27lb dumbbells and my shoulders felt pumped as well.

For Ab Ripper X: I did the same thing, except that I made sure to do a lot more crunches with the 25lb plate behind my head, this really pumped my abs and I then finished them up with the double ab crunch machine with 130lbs.

Needless to say I went home feeling awesome Open-mouthed smile

Day 18 and 19:

As mentioned before I had training for 2 days and I had to travel, also had many things to do when I got back, plus had to go get blood taken today as well, I thought I would workout at least today but after drawing blood, it is not a good thing to workout right after or I could get an internal bruise with the pressure, which is why they say not to lift anything heavy for at least 3hrs.

I will try to workout tomorrow and of course Yoga on Sunday.

Thank you for your time:

Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment