Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 20 - 22

Day 20

Saturday I wanted to workout but there were people sleeping in the house so I just went out.

Day 21 – Yoga

I did Yoga X, it was pretty awesome, it’s the best thing to do in the morning and then your day is just plain awesome!

Day 22 – Craziness! I mean Insanity!!

Alright so this week is suppose to be my a recovery week, I will do recover from lifting weights, however I had about 3 days off last week, I’d say that is pretty much a recovery right there LOL. So this week I am going Insane and I will do Insanity for 5 days and since I am doing this for 5 days I am just skipping the test DVD and going right in to the meat and potatoes of the workout and starting with Plyometric Cadrio Circuit.

I had done this week of insanity right after I had finished my first round of P90X and it was a killer, the cardio is insane, and I can tell you that I thought I was going to be able to follow them very easily this time, but oh no. I started out very strong and I was digging deeper but by the time I had 10min left, I had to at least stop 5 to 8 sec before the next exercise to take a breather since I really worked myself hard to begin with.

I will also say that the warm up was insane, and because I had just started I was working my self way to hard and man I was sweating like if I was in a sauna, I had forgotten how awesome it had felt.

I am sore right now and tomorrow I have to reconnect a bunch of computers, that means I will be doing a lot of lifting and when I am done, guess what? I will be going to the next Insanity DVD, as long as my back does not hurt.

Thank you for your time:

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment