Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 26 & 27

Sorry been busy, however I did go to the GYM Wednesday and Thursday, today I could not go and I wont be able to go on Monday, however I will do my Yoga this weekend and I may do some other workout to compensate as well this weekend, depends if anyone is sleeping in the house.

Day 26

Alright so I decided to try and burn more than last time, if you check the last post I burnt 491 Calories as per the machine. I tried my best to peddle harder and faster, but I also had to watch for my hear rate it peaked at 176 so I had to bring it back down, and this is what I managed LOL:

IMAG0024

I managed 496 Calories, damn so close, but it was so awesome because again I sweat like if I had a hose over my head, so much sweat, so hard to get it out of my eyes. LOL

Day 27:

I did the same exact thing, trying to reach the 500 calories, I did not take a picture because it was just 498, just 2 calories more that’s it, so close but yet not 500, and again so much sweating. I sweat so much for 4 days that it didn’t bother me to much not to go to the GYM today LOL.

As mentioned we shall see if I can do anything else other than Yoga this weekend and starting Tuesday it’s back to the GYM and Starting Wednesday it will be to hit the weights Open-mouthed smile.

Thank you for your time:

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment