Tuesday, September 7, 2010

R2D59 – Yoga X

Yogax

Hello all, it’s been 4 days since my last post, all because I went to the cottage for 3 days. I paused P90X in order to have fun with friends and since it was so many days, I am just coming back to continue where I left off instead of trying to push days around.

I will say that I had lots of fun at the cottage, it rained all 3 days but the BBQ is on the porch, which worked out fantastic, and we played poker and some other card games, so had a blast. Now I did do some exercise, kinda, I chopped wood on Saturday, I chopped a lot of wood actually, all for the fire place, it was fun and didn’t get tired, I don’t know how long I was chopping for, but damn, we had a huge pile of wood, plus all the bending over and picking up the pieces and piling them. Also went for walks. Now for eating, I mostly ate Turkey burgers, did have a couple of large hot dogs, but that was it, so I did not eat really bad, I did have steak but it did not contain fat, and potato salad plus corn on the cob mmmmmmm that was good done on the BBQ, any who; before I get you hungry and myself as well LOL I will say it was fun and not as unhealthy as I thought it would be, and I was not still all the time so that was awesome.

Also at work on Friday and today, I had to move a large printer a Lexmark C920dn, oh man look it up, damn thing weighs 190lbs! two of us to move it and it was really tough, we had to do it twice, once to get in on the cart and another to get the new one off the cart and on to the cabinets it is on, and we will have to move it on Thursday again to load it in to a truck LOL. Also last Tuesday we were loading on to a truck some old equipment that was pretty heavy, the boss said, who wants to workout looking at the equipment and I said, I do and started loading them, I would normally never do stuff like this, now I want to lift heavy things and work harder LOL hmmm I am not as lazy as I use to be LOL, I guess that is a good thing.

Well today I came home to do my Yoga, it was as awesome as usual, except that I was really looking forward to it, after having to lift such heavy things and all the chopping at the cottage, considering that my back was not hurting, but I still wanted to get some Yoga done, just in case.

Tomorrow I have Legs & Back + Ab Ripper X, I will do that at work.

Thank you for your time:

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment