Thursday, September 16, 2010

R2D68 – Kenpo X

kenpo x

Today I worked out at the GYM. I still have some sore muscles, so I made sure I put in as much intensity as possible in order to make sure I kept them feeling sore LOL. It was awesome, it has been raining a lot and it is pretty cold and the GYM was really cold and I still managed to work up a sweat, which was fantastic, and this time I took no breaks, and I mean the time that Tony spends talking, it was so cold that I had to make sure I did not stop in order to keep warm, again I will have to purchase a heart rate monitor, to see how I do on these workouts.

Well it was an awesome Kenpo workout and fun as usual, tomorrow I have rest and I will take measurements and weight and we shall see what the damage is this week :o)

Thank you for your time:

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment