Tuesday, September 21, 2010

R2D73 – Yoga X

Yogax

Yoga X done!, nothing like some yoga, I believe it’s not just the best thing for flexibility but your back will thank you. I can do so many things I could not do before and to me it’s all thanks to yoga.

How did it go? It went fantastic as usual, and as you all know I don’t pay attention to time anymore during yoga. Once again like last time, I managed to hold crane for about 20sec so that is still awesome. Everything else is still the same.

I forgot to mention I am still sore from yesterday and very happy about it, even my abs are still sore, so when I did yoga belly seven it was awesome, it was some sweet sweet sore and burning pain LOL. To think that one would end up liking that LOL No pain no gain.

Well tomorrow I have Legs & Back and this will be done at the GYM.

Thank you for your time:

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment